News Articles FYI:
- Photos of High Line, Part II, Opens in New York http://www.gardendesign.com/public-gardens/high-line-part-ii-opens
- Walter Hood to design Solar-Panel Wonderland in Buffalo. http://www.fastcompany.com/1627845/walter-hood-to-design-solar-panel-wonderland-in-buffalo
- Frank Lloyd Wright Hotel in Mason City, Iowa. We are offering a tour of this great facility. http://wrightonthepark.org/
- Marriott CEO, J.W. Marriott Jr. to retire http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/marriott-ceo-jw-marriott-jr-to-retire/2011/12/13/gIQAnHLPsO_story.html
- AARP December 2011/Januarry 2012 magazine had a very informative article about selecting the correct cruise-ship by Bill Newcott. Here is a link to the article http://pubs.aarp.org/aarptm/201112_PR?pg=29#pg29
- An article in December 23, 2011 USAToday Newspaper talked about “10 great places for spiritual reflection and elevation” http://www.thestarpress.com/article/20111223/LIFESTYLE/112230302/10-great-places-spiritual-reflection-elevation the majority of these sites are short travel destinations located here in North America. My favorite is the Shrine of St. Ann-de-Beaupre that can be combined with visits to St. Josephs Oratory and de Notre Dame Basilica in Montreal. Another great treasure is Beth Sholom an architectural gem designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.